I won’t even give any excuses… I have not made an effort to keep this blog up to date.
That is all about to change. Thanks to a good friend who is posting regularly to her blog, Molly, I will be putting forth some major effort to get this blog off the ground and hopefully be successful with it.
I really do have a lot to say!
My biggest reasons for getting back on the blogging wagon are my goals… I have some big ones set for myself and I am looking forward to accomplishing them.
Let’s start off with a review, shall we?
Goals: The result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end.
I like to set goals for myself.
I need goals to stay motivated.
Sometimes those goals include “Shower before 3:00pm on a Sunday.”
Sometimes they are career related, sometimes they are hobby related and sometimes they aren’t related… to anything!
I also like lists, but that is a post for another day.
The Meat: My 2012 Goals
- Earn my Practical Yoga Instructor Certification
- Earn my Personal Trainer Certification
- Get a J-O-B… Teaching Group Fitness in a gym
- Grow my abandoned Real Estate Business
- Devote time to this blog
- Re-route my Boot camp Business
- Enjoy a few vacations with my Husband & Son. And my Mother too.
- Continue simplifying my life and reducing clutter. GET RID OF CRAP!!
That’s less than 10 goals to accomplish in a year.
- I’ve already completed the online prerequisites for my Yoga Instructor training. I just need to sign up for the one day “live” seminar.
- I have the study materials for my Personal Trainer Certification and have cracked them several times. I need to get serious and just plow through the HUGE textbook!
- For real… Someone please hire me!! I am trying hard on this one. I even drafted a new resume. I’m a determined gal; hopefully my efforts will pay off soon.
- The Real Estate business growth will require some time and devotion on my part but I am 100% committed to making it happen!
- Duh… I have some plans. Some ideas. And I will be placing them into action going forward. I even put them on my calendar!
- This will take a few meetings and hopefully be in full swing come April/May.
- Belize, Disney World and Fort Lauderdale will happen this year! And the beach too, per Bo, we didn’t step foot on an East Coast beach all last summer. L
- We have been actively working on this goal since we moved last May. We’ve used that sometimes sleazy yet brilliant online classified that rhymes with Smegslist and it has been successful! We’ve also had a Yard Sale, so 80’s I know, that we made a little chunk of change from and will do again once the weather heats up for good.
All in all I think I have got a solid plan for reaching all my goals this year.
I’ll update my progress come June.
What are some goals you plan to achieve?
Do you have a plan of action?